Window Resizer Extension for Chrome
I am really loving Responsive Website Design. I was planning to find a way around few of the things such as server side detections and most importantly an extension to switch on various window screen size.
Google chrome is the browser I really use most of the time for testing my mark ups and then gradually switch to other browsers as this browser fits most of my bills in terms of ease, speed and everything. I spent some time to go through web and find out a decent extension and oh yeah not to mention being free was on top priority too.
I went past few extension and found out a suitable one for me. At least I will be hanging with this extension, until better solution will be there. Its called Window Resizer.
Why its suitable for me, and may be you:
- The extension allows to resize the browser window to emulate various resolutions
- There are already pre defined resolutions you can test on
- On top of that you can add the resolution you want to test on
- And its light weight and fast too
- All the resolutions can be or added to three different screen types